Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Its sick how he handles the ball so smooth and delivers everything in a perfect sense. Calm and very intelligent in every area where the ball is near him. 

You just have that relaxed feeling when he has the ball that he will do something with it. I shit my self everytime Burn gets the ball

Seems like Trips has found that groove again. He’s fucking oozing in confidence and his demeanor has to he something he learned with Atletico. Saw it on his face Sunday and again tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Is there a player that exists that's the identical version of Trippier but plays at LB? We need that guy.

I would like to say Zinchenko but i cant stand him as a person because of all the b.s propaganda about ukraine he goes with. Very good footballer and reminds me alot of Trippier the way he plays

Around 75 mins or so I noticed trippier cutting in to be another passing outlet almost as another 6 or holding player and our center backs would spread out with Burn taking a LCB role. Trips was trying l orchestrate attacks and adjust our build up play. Not sure I’ve noticed that before. 

2 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Is there a player that exists that's the identical version of Trippier but plays at LB? We need that guy.

That player is worth almost any amount to us.

9 hours ago, Killuminati said:

I would like to say Zinchenko but i cant stand him as a person because of all the b.s propaganda about ukraine he goes with. Very good footballer and reminds me alot of Trippier the way he plays

He’s fucking Ukrainian and his country was fucking invaded. This is the worst take I’ve seen here.

33 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

He’s fucking Ukrainian and his country was fucking invaded. This is the worst take I’ve seen here.

But GB news says Ukraine is full of Nazis? Illuminati confirmed.

37 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Sick of that bloody do-gooder receiving support for his country and its citizens being levelled to the ground for having the temerity to try and live in peace

9 hours ago, Killuminati said:

This has to be up there as one of the worst posts I think I've read on this forum ever.

2 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

There is more to it than the propaganda you watch everyday on bbc that got you thinking "Ukraine got invaded" and watching Zelinsky crying for more money.

You have to dig deeper into everything to see and understand the big picture. 

For me personally its Russia that is being invaded. Ukraine is only being used as an excuse and used as a stepping stone in the whole situation from the west. The plan to destabilize Russia.

Im against any kind of war because i came to sweden as a child from a war. 

My childhood was war.

Its just beyond everything that the media and elites controlls the minds of you ppl so easy with this.

Zinchenko and Klitcko crying out in the media everyday was just silly pr. And in the same way censuring Russia and banning all the Russian athletes is so "democratic" 

4 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

There is more to it than the propaganda you watch everyday on bbc that got you thinking "Ukraine got invaded" and watching Zelinsky crying for more money.

You have to dig deeper into everything to see and understand the big picture. 

For me personally its Russia that is being invaded. Ukraine is only being used as an excuse and used as a stepping stone in the whole situation from the west. The plan to destabilize Russia.

Im against any kind of war because i came to sweden as a child from a war. 

My childhood was war.

Its just beyond everything that the media and elites controlls the minds of you ppl so easy with this.

Zinchenko and Klitcko crying out in the media everyday was just silly pr. And in the same way censuring Russia and banning all the Russian athletes is so "democratic" 

Russia being  invaded? They sent an army into a sovereign country. FFS.

Takes a pretty awful human being to ask the rape victim what dress he was wearing. That is essentially what you are doing with this near sociopathic take against a country who lost thousands of people because Russia chose to invade.

if Russia didn’t invade, those people would be alive, you fucking weirdo 

Edited by Vinny Green Balls