Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Wasn't he training away from the team this week? Was evident in his performance even prior to the two errors that he wasn't at the races, looked mentally out of it as well as physically. 

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aren't you the absolute bell end for calling out fans who boycotted against Ashley? Fuck off you weapon.

I said you can’t call people that stopped going as loyal as people who still went. They may have thought they were doing right but can’t consider that being more loyal. And fuck you as well.

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’ll be more upset than anyone else but he’s probably one of the most mentally strong players in the league so it won’t have any negative effect on him 

My thoughts exactly. Feel really sorry for him as they’re two tired mistakes but he won’t feel sorry for himself. He’s been absolutely amazing since joining.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Better that he's the one that mucked things up rather than say Miley, Gordon or Livramento. We know Trippier can handle it and will bounce back.

Yeah he'll brush it off and win us points as he normally does. Might have been damaging for anyone else. 

57 minutes ago, Bellis80 said:

I said you can’t call people that stopped going as loyal as people who still went. They may have thought they were doing right but can’t consider that being more loyal. And fuck you as well.

Nowt more loyal than putting the good of the club before your Saturday afternoon. Outrageous perspective.

1 hour ago, Bellis80 said:

Hope he goes over and apologises to that guy in the away end.

What kind of crack is this like ffs [emoji38] You must be pals with that bellend from Bournemouth to be putting this shite on here