Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

I’m happy to keep him. If there’s not a need to sell him for PSR purposes then I’m not sure why we’d get rid tbh.

Most clubs would kill to have a pro like Trippier around the place, even if he’s increasingly going to have to play second fiddle to Tino.

4 hours ago, christ said:

I’m happy to keep him. If there’s not a need to sell him for PSR purposes then I’m not sure why we’d get rid tbh.

Most clubs would kill to have a pro like Trippier around the place, even if he’s increasingly going to have to play second fiddle to Tino.

They don’t have to kill - just pay £10m,  he’s getting on and will go on a free next year, we need to get better at cashing in

We should have sold him to Bayern for the reported £13m in January. I said it then, I'll say it again now. Maybe we hoped keeping him would pay off by getting us into Europe but if so, it was a gamble which failed and we've sold young assets instead.

13 minutes ago, TRon said:

We should have sold him to Bayern for the reported £13m in January. I said it then, I'll say it again now. Maybe we hoped keeping him would pay off by getting us into Europe but if so, it was a gamble which failed and we've sold young assets instead.

It is what it is. I’m much happier that we’re gambling on getting on Europe than gambling on survival like recent years. You win some you lose some.