Sven Botman

The Prophet

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Even if we do get him before Watford I doubt he'd make the starting XI. Imagine He'd sign during the middle of the week at which point he'd not have a full weeks training with the squad.

Need to get the perfect shot of him pointing to his shoulder prior to the confirmation.

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Even if we do get him before Watford I doubt he'd make the starting XI. Imagine He'd sign during the middle of the week at which point he'd not have a full weeks training with the squad.

Howe said Trippier is playing against Cambridge (I think?) . I think if they’re fit, they’ll play. 

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Aye well that's Cambridge though, innit.

Yeah… lower league…cup game…etc…but I would consider Watford as a must win (and CAN win) game. If any new signing is match fit, it’d be daft not to play them, considering any signing is going to be an upgrade in what we already have. 

23 minutes ago, LRD said:

So it went from 30m to 33m to 25m now? 

Seems all of our bids lodged (according to the media) are super high 

Then a few days later the real (Lowe price) is revealed 

Trippier £25 million 

Down to £12 million plus add ons

Now Botman 

£25 million 

£30 Million 

£33 million 

reports saying we need to up it to £40 million 

Real price ??back down to  £25 million 

11 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Yeah… lower league…cup game…etc…but I would consider Watford as a must win (and CAN win) game. If any new signing is match fit, it’d be daft not to play them, considering any signing is going to be an upgrade in what we already have. 

well he might need some practice to show he can do it at Stoke on a cold Tuesday night?

PFM Pundit requirement for a good player.

Ignoring everything bar his Atletico time of course.

Guest HTT II

What do people think the add-ones will be, do Atletico get more money if we stay up, if he makes x amount of appearances or…?

I’m dubious about any fees mind these days with the undisclosed shite!

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

What do people think the add-ones will be, do Atletico get more money if we stay up, if he makes x amount of appearances or…?

I’m dubious about any fees mind these days with the undisclosed shite!

Why would Atletico get money for a Lille player?:lol:

Edit: Think I got confused by the sudden shift from Botman bid to Trippier playing or not against Cambridge.[emoji38]

Edited by Emotic

Guest HTT II
45 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Why would Atletico get money for a Lille player?:lol:

Wrong thread, there is so much activity and excitement it’s hard to keep pace on here at times [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

Just now, HTT II said:

From thread, there is so much activity and excitement it’s hard to keep pace on here at times [emoji38]

Yeah, I edited my post. Apologies, it's freakin' mental in the forum at the mo. And I'm loving every minute of it!

Guest HTT II
Just now, Emotic said:

Yeah, I edited my post. Apologies, it's freakin' mental in the forum at the mo. And I'm loving every minute of it!

Aye, I’ve never been so engaged in NUFC in 14 years or so, or this forum I think in that same time frame. 

Guest reefatoon
21 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Get him in. So calm and composed on the ball.

Definitely. Think Gini would be a much better player under a more expressive/attack minded manager too