Sven Botman

The Prophet

Just now, LV said:

Interesting that Sanches congratulated Botman on Instagram and said ‘See you soon’ with a crossed fingers emoji 

Think he is going to PSG. Also, they might want to see each other soon again :lol:

Just now, Shearergol said:

Bruno’s my boy, my new favourite player of all time, but genuinely feel this signing is bigger 

Soon we'll have a team full of sexy, world class footballers and we won't know who to swoon over most!

Looks an absolute unit, bonus being he can actually play too. Fingers crossed he adapts to the pace of the game over here but he'll have no issues with the physicality of the league. Not seen too much of him in all honesty but I'll trust their judgement and he could be here for years with a bit of luck. Nothing like having a few big, nasty snide fuckers in the XI either, 6ft 5 CB - wins everything in the air and a threat in the opposition box too. Big, big ticks for the PL game

Just now, Skeletor said:

Soon we'll have a team full of sexy, world class footballers and we won't know who to swoon over most!

People can spout their ridicule over a top four finish, but we are ahead of our top four most handsome teams aspiration!  (I reckon Mandy has more influence than I thought…) 

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I'm guessing that's his extended family in his insta pictures. Thats mint he's got them all there and in the pictures, clearly not been certain about his move here then eh :lol:  

I hope they were all in the people carrier.

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

People can spout their ridicule over a top four finish, but we are ahead of our top four most handsome teams aspiration!  (I reckon Mandy has more influence than I thought…) 

Foden would ruin that. Maybe I need to forget him.

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

This is my bet, I’ve just got a promotion at work a week ago and I have to Walt until Friday to start as it’s the new financial year.

That old canard. That’s just them trying to stiff you of an extra week’s increased wages.