Sven Botman

The Prophet

6 hours ago, Heron said:

Being discussed along with 2 or 3 others

I know this is ambitious and would likely cost loads of money, but could you make a small flag of all the players  and staff the size of the ones with 2 poles (they look about 3m by 2m on the tv,  it been to a game since Wolves last year), and give them out to the full gallowgate stand to recreate one of the dressing room photos?

7 hours ago, greydos said:

I know this is ambitious and would likely cost loads of money, but could you make a small flag of all the players  and staff the size of the ones with 2 poles (they look about 3m by 2m on the tv,  it been to a game since Wolves last year), and give them out to the full gallowgate stand to recreate one of the dressing room photos?

We could do, but we actually have a dressing room image already too which we've used. Could be a shout though.

On 29/10/2022 at 22:11, KaKa said:

Imagine how happy this guy must be with the decision he made man.

So glad it's working out so incredibly well for him. What a signing.

It’s great isn’t it! Life is full of tricky decisions and their consequences 🙂

Spoiler

DA65BB85-E50D-403C-90AD-59F081E452BD.jpeg.2a5593102d5a88ae5c842df14337e132.jpeg

Wait a second, the Mail are now charging for people to read the absolute divisive hate-ridden drivel that the spew out? That's actually fucking hilarious, who the fuck would actually pay for that shite :lol:

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Really like this bloke. He's everything we wanted him to be and more - reads the game well, composed on the ball, good passer and already looks like he has the physical attributes to go far. All that at the age of 22!

And all for the same price we flogged Andy Carroll for 11 years ago. 

6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Botman - Virgil - De Ligt at the WC for me. 

Cant instantly recall a tidier, classier three at the back.

Come a long way since the omni-shambles of Koeman and Van Gobbel

4 hours ago, Jonas said:

Cant instantly recall a tidier, classier three at the back.

Come a long way since the omni-shambles of Koeman and Van Gobbel

I don’t know how or why they’d drop De Vrij, Ake or Timber in any of those positions next to Virgil….the 3 I listed would literally destroy any attacker in front of them. 

28 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I don’t know how or why they’d drop De Vrij, Ake or Timber in any of those positions next to Virgil….the 3 I listed would literally destroy any attacker in front of them. 

I've never been persuaded by Ake. Don't know enough about the other two.

9 hours ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

And all for the same price we flogged Andy Carroll for 11 years ago. 

I know it upset many at the time, but that was one of the few sales where I'd have been like Ashley - bundling him into the helicopter and taking Dalglish's stupid offer.  Carroll always looked like a 'purple patch' player to me.  Difference is I would have reinvested it.

Oh, and Botman is a bargain at 35m - what a player.

image.thumb.png.f34184aafde8106558d0b71bba680c59.png

From centre backs, only Ake ahead of Botman on xThreat from passes (basically how dangerous their passes are), and Man City players are always at an advantage from how much possession they have. Amazing.

Trippier :cool:

40 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

How can you be in negative numbers? What does that represent, giving the ball away which creates an opposition chance?

More or less, aye. Creating more danger for your own team or moving towards your own goal.

Edited by Smal