Sven Botman

The Prophet

Take this with a massive pinch of salt, but a friend told me that the company he works for were one of many approached about shirt sponsorship (domestically and internationally) and we're looking for circa £20 million a season. It was a non-starter for them though. 

I read in the Athletic that the smallest shirt sponsorship of the "big six" is around £40 million, while the largest of the rest if around £8 million. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Take this with a massive pinch of salt, but a friend told me that the company he works for were one of many approached about shirt sponsorship (domestically and internationally) and we're looking for circa £20 million a season. It was a non-starter for them though. 

I read in the Athletic that the smallest shirt sponsorship of the "big six" is around £40 million, while the largest of the rest if around £8 million. 

It's a massive gap man.

If we even half-way play by the rules. We will need to sell star players at some point. And at some point, we'll have to risk getting sanctioned. Arsenal are close. I think Arsenal needed a CL spot this season to avoid being curtailled in spending by FFP for next summer.

20 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Feel as though we're just taking for granted how good he is. 

Wish he'd scored at the end though

Definitely a bit of that going on. Surprised to see one or two talking about dropping him after the last couple of games.

1 hour ago, Holloway said:

Snatched the fuck out of that chance on his right peg at the end, of the move of the match. Fuck I'd love to see the celebration if he'd finished it 

TBF even if he’d air kicked it I think it was Ritchie behind him waiting to do exactly the same.

It's hard to imagine the Netherlands squad without our Sven.

He's taken to the premier league like a duck to water. Like a goldfish to a big fish tank.

Like an Elephant to a safari park.

He bosses many games like a Lion bullying a mouse with a twisted ankle.

He towers like a skyscraper looking down on a bungalow with two old dears sitting outside of in age old deckchairs, sort of thing.

Our Sven. He's not potty, he's Botty.

:indi: