More transfer rumours

midds

There is no more time to complete anything new. We came in hoping to get Lingard and Ekitike, who would have given us more options, but failed. Why the hell did we leave this so late?

Throw hailmary bids for PEA, Icardi, Dembele, Zapata, Carrasco or whoever. We need goals or we’re done. But as I said, it’s probably too late now.

On positive note we have now great players for Championship and should come back quick hopefully.

Edited by Elephant

Just now, gdm said:

Going to be close (staying up) I wouldn't be taking that kind of gamble. I appreciate thryve been messed around but a lot of people called it and they should be trying for other targets until the window is closed.

1 player could be the difference. Don't give up. 

Available players, agents and negotiators are probably tucking into their tea about now, so likely nothing will happen. Dirty dishes need cleaned, clearing of dinner tables and time for digestion all factor in this next hour or 2

Just now, Jesse Pinkman said:

It’s been our best window in like 10 years and people still complain lol. God help out board 

Yeah, let's just be happy with what we get no matter what it is, right? No reason to question if it can keep us up. I mean a none attacking LB, a CB that has lost absurdly many areal duels for his size and height. And two fantastic players. What happens if/when ASM gets injured or if Wood blows a knee?