More transfer rumours

midds

7 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Might be worth giving this guy a follow. From his account he seems to get a lot of RB Salzburg insider information. 

Posted absolutely nowt before the plane nonces clocked it this morning.

Can you imagine a more miserable, worm-like existence than pretending to be a Red Bull Salzburg ITK?

17 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Might be worth giving this guy a follow. From his account he seems to get a lot of RB Salzburg insider information. 

He's already been exposed earlier in the thread of making stuff up. See his Camara from Salzburg tweet regarding Leeds.

Edited by KaKa

5 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Hadn’t heard of Sesko 15 mins ago but now I’m convinced he’ll be our GOAT striker and nothing can convince me otherwise.

I'm going to double down on my previous policy of refusing to watch videos of prospective signings unless they are looking definite signings. Got burned by letting standards slide with Ekiteke and now he's at PSG. Once it's confirmed that Sesko is flying in for a medical I'll start hitting youtube. Until then, fuck him and Diaby.

I'm not watching highlights of anyone until they sign.

Absolutely gagging for us to sign a forward player of some description. I turst the club and the process, but I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas here.

Anyway, nice to see a few new names in the mix, can enjoy it for a few hours anyway before someone inevitably pours cold water on it. I'm still quite keen on Harrison fwiw, if Howe likes him it will be for good reason. No one can touch ASM for beating players one on one, but sometimes just passing the ball to the man in space can be the better option.

23 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

I'm not watching highlights of anyone until they sign.

Absolutely gagging for us to sign a forward player of some description. I turst the club and the process, but I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas here.

This is me too.

I won't watch any highlights until its nailed on.

I think Harrison isn’t completely convinced by how he’s going to fit into the RB 4-2-2-2 system and I think the manager would prefer a slightly different profile of player. Also think Leeds would sell any player for a healthy profit. 

Deal to to be done IMO but anything more than 30 mill is a rip off.

Just now, et tu brute said:

Personally, I wouldn't have Harrison and certainly nowhere near the money being quoted. Is he really a next step player? 

He's better than Fraser, Miggy and Murphy.

16 goals and 9 assists in last 2 seasons. Without checking I bet his goals and assists add up to more than those 3 put together in the last 2 seasons.

Just now, et tu brute said:

Personally, I wouldn't have Harrison and certainly nowhere near the money being quoted. Is he really a next step player? 

No but he is a solid upgrade on Almiron, Fraser, Murphy. The next level wingers are north of £40m. 

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

He's better than Fraser, Miggy and Murphy.

16 goals and 9 assists in last 2 seasons. Without checking I bet his goals and assists add up to more than those 3 put together in the last 2 seasons.

He can't be anywhere worse that's for sure, is he the next step up that we really want?, not in my opinion, but you're entitled to yours

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

If Howe feels he’s a next step player and wants to bring him in, that’s good enough for me.