More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Rich said:

100%, yeah, think it'll be one of those where people would see him play in the flesh at SJP for the first time and would be saying "we've got a fucking player here".

He's proper sound, as well, which helps. Unselfish, two-footed, proven in the league, scores goals, still at a great age. It's a very Burn/Targett signing for me, but a step up from both.

I haven’t seen enough of him at all but if your in,I am too. :lol:

Edited by r0cafella

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I think the inevitable uncertainty is a good point. You minimise uncertainty, in any recruitment, by selecting people who have already done the job in the most similar circumstances possible. 

This works both ways for someone like Harrison. He has performed well, better than what we currently have, in our league. What we don’t know is in a better overall team, what is his true potential contribution? I’d be delighted to take that chance. 

Yes, exactly. I think the club is being very strong on this approach, because of how important it has been deemed to add goals to the first team this summer.

If we we had a team that was better at getting goals through the team, then we likely would have perhaps taken more of a risk in that slot with someone from abroad that maybe isn't quite as much of a certainty, but that is younger and has a higher ceiling of potential.

Love it when the plane spotting thread and the transfer rumours thread collide. There's surely got to be something in that?

Sesko is an absolute FM legend.

Just now, Rich said:

Love it when the plane spotting thread and the transfer rumours thread collide. There's surely got to be something in that?

He’s supposed to be promising. Not that many goals yet though. I really like the look of Sucic.

Just now, Rich said:

Given the we are on the premier league club and aren’t exactly a tourist hot spot you’d think something was in it for one of the agencies players. 

But knowing twatter it’s probably bullshit. 

Kev Lawson is very switched on, mind. It's got me buzzing :lol:.

We're clearly in the market for a striker of that sort of age, but I'd amazed if we had a clear run at him. There'll be a reason why the agent has posted that photo.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Would be a very exciting transfer. Just for the potential. Has everything you want in a modern complete forward. 

Like @Ikon has said though, has been a bit inconsistent as far as output, but he was more of a rotational player in that brilliant Salzburg team.

He's a legit wonderkid though right there with Ekitike in terms of long term projections.

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

He’s supposed to be promising. Not that many goals yet though. I really like the look of Sucic.

Sucic is great too, and we've been linked this window.

Lately reports have popped up that Liverpool are after him too, unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Kev Lawson is very switched on, mind. It's got me buzzing :lol:.

We're clearly in the market for a striker of that sort of age, but I'd amazed if we had a clear run at him. There'll be a reason why the agent has posted that photo.

Who's Kev Lawson?

41 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Harrison could easily be better than some of the much hyped foreign based players. 

Exactly. I like Diaby (and football maths is tricky) but you’d imagine if you’re getting 8-10 goals in the PL that would translate to more than 13 goals in the Bundesliga.

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Ridiculously gifted physically and athletically for a 19 year old.

And has so much variation to his game. If and when he ties it all together ... would be something else.

Fingers crossed.

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ridiculously gifted physically and athletically for a 19 year old.

And has so much variation to his game. If and when he ties it all together ... would be something else.

Fingers crossed.

Is he strictly a striker or more a wide forward ?