More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Hadn’t heard of Sesko 15 mins ago but now I’m convinced he’ll be our GOAT striker and nothing can convince me otherwise.

Same. Needs to happen 

59 minutes ago, KaKa said:

And it's okay for you to feel that way.

But if you really think we'd buy Harrison as a one window temporary fix, then you'd be wrong. 

Of course he'd be wrong...anyone who has a different opinion to you is wrong/mental/insane :lol:

15 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Despite being tall i like that he seems to have good acceleration, coordination and technique. Looks pretty complete, not just a big lump.

Looks a similar build and style to Ekitike 

Never heard of him until this morning but a quick YT scout about shows him a bit similar to Ekitike, tall and rangy and likes the ball at his feet for a big lad. Very raw but lots to build on.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Of course he'd be wrong...anyone who has a different opinion to you is wrong/mental/insane :lol:

Oh boy ...

Okay then. We'd be buying Harrison as a temporary fix for one window.

6 minutes ago, jack j said:

Rumour has it he's also Emil Krafths agents brother and Emil had lost some luggage in Austria so he's dropping it back off for him

:lol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Oh boy ...

I'm not saying he's right at all but it seems to be a theme of yours to go over the top criticising other opinions

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Oh boy ...

I think someone listened to the tifo thing about stepping stone players and he has a point. Harrison would possibly be a player for a season or two, an upgrade on what we ha e but probably not for where we want to end up and with a decent resale value.