More transfer rumours

midds

Salzburg have a handful of promising young forwards even after selling Adeyemi. Sesko, Okafor, Koita, Adamu. 

The Athletic/Tifo Football compared Sesko favorably to Haaland in one of their “who should they buy?” YT videos.

Just now, elbee909 said:

Wide of the mark

“He is someone they’ve had on their radar but it remains to be seen if they can agree terms, there’s a lot of work to be done” incoming 

1 minute ago, elbee909 said:

Linked with Spurs and Liverpool most recently. Come on, get it done!

In that case I think this will just be his agent nudging those clubs.

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

This guy has talked absolute shit for most of the window

Generally he gets some decent scoops, but he's clueless when it comes to us, he admits as much. His stuff on reporters and how they source/verify their info is really interesting though.

3 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Hard to judge the Austrian league is probably the same or worse standard as the championship.

True, but Salzburg operate on a higher plane in that league. They’ve been a conveyor belt of talent over the past decade, too.

16 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

This guy has talked absolute shit for most of the window

If reports that an initial bid has been made and rejected, then I kind of see what he is insinuating in this instance.

Think it will push the club to tie things up, more so because now other clubs will be alerted, as if this is all true, it's been kept incredibly quiet so far.

27 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Some Salzburg journalist saying 30m Euro bid rejected (first bid) 

who knows if we have bid more and then they have flew over ?

Link?

So grilled my Leeds fan mate:

"Marsch has said he (Harrison) is staying and all we are looking for is a LB and a striker. I think though if you offer 20-25m I would take that. I saw something this morning saying we want £35m"

9 minutes ago, Sima said:

In that case I think this will just be his agent nudging those clubs.

Nah, similar to Ekitike, we're seemingly putting a lot on the table for a  talented young player that hasn't quite hit the heights yet, which is a clever strategy really, because I don't think many others will be willing to do the same.

We were just unlucky with Ekitike in the sense that Luis Campos recently joined PSG and rated him highly, Ekitike also looks up to Mbappe a lot, and of course PSG have no issue just throwing money at everything, and so that was just all too much to overcome.

Think we're in with a very strong chance here.