More transfer rumours

midds

Leeds are currently scouting for a right footed left midfielder apparently so I think there's every chance we do get Harrison if we get close to £30m.

WTF is happening with transfer fees by the way? Surely it's not sustainable?

Just now, Shearergol said:

Leeds are currently scouting for a right footed left midfielder apparently so I think there's every chance we do get Harrison if we get close to £30m.

WTF is happening with transfer fees by the way? Surely it's not sustainable?

Could they not want Harrison to play on the left ? Apparently he can play either side and the Leeds fan I know reckons he's better left sided but no Raphinha.

Not sure what they've bought with the Philips/Raphinha money.

If both he and Ashworth were in the same building in rural Austria at the same time, and now his agent is in Newcastle, surely that's all a bit too much of a coincidence for there to be nowt in this? :lol:

Howay. 

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Playing devils advocate why wouldn't his agent and Ashworth just discuss in Austria? Also why would he post teasing IG stories if the deal was likely to happen anyway?

Because he will have to come here for a medical - if of course it’s true 

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Playing devils advocate why wouldn't his agent and Ashworth just discuss in Austria? Also why would he post teasing IG stories if the deal was likely to happen anyway?

For the latter question, possibly because he's a low level agent and he can't keep his gob shut about working on a deal with a 'big' club worth millions. I can picture him sat in that restaurant striking up loads if random conversations in order to slip in why he's there. Del Trotter style.

5 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

What happens in Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer stays in Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer.