More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, STM said:

It's not that at all, he's just massively under qualified to be an expert analysis on a serious football channel.

You can watch a dozen YouTube channels which are 1000 times more informed than Paul Merson.

I suspect Sky are keeping him on out of sympathy for his addiction.

The Kick Off lads are infinitely better than Sky Sports pundits. Should just put their feed directly out instead. 

2 minutes ago, STM said:

It's not that at all, he's just massively under qualified to be an expert analysis on a serious football channel.

You can watch a dozen YouTube channels which are 1000 times more informed than Paul Merson.

I suspect Sky are keeping him on out of sympathy for his addiction.

I honestly don't think they care about expert analysis though, if they did they would get way different guests on.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The Kick Off lads are infinitely better than Sky Sports pundits. Should just put their feed directly out instead. 

Yes because they are biased without covering it as impartial and also incredibly self critical of their own clubs.

Love the kick off.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Don’t get why people are resorting to personal insults because a guy said he thinks that we need a goal threat? Wack Imo 

And I don't get why certain posters actively talk shite and expect no one to say anything. 

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

Your view does not surprise me, judging by your posts recently 😂

What posts? Coz I think nketiah & wood is shite. You are easily pleased if you think it’s ‘Stellar’ it’s better than we are used to yeah. Trippier and Bruno are class. Targett is a decent option. Burn will do a job but nowhere near our first target (try 5th) and wood is not good enough.

i get that people don’t want to criticise coz it’s new owners but we’ve spent a lot of time on Etikite, Botman, Bakker, Carlos & lingard and got none of them. 

im not far away from being a happy. A decent striker option and we’ll stay up 

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Don’t get why people are resorting to personal insults because a guy said he thinks that we need a goal threat? Wack Imo 

Says more about them mate 

1 minute ago, STM said:

:lol: sorry that's your job :thup:

You seem upset kid. What have I said that’s wrong? I’m not the only one that thinks we need another striking option. 

Edited by gdm

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

We really could do with someone who can chip in with goals like.

Good window so far, but I think that's a pretty glaring hole in our team atm.

I can do that but no chance of running back to help if in 18yd box, need a trolley

Its been a good window, but we are nothing without Maximin. Even with him in the squad we look lost at times. On the other side you have Fraser and Almiron who doesn't produce assists or goals. As i said its been good but im not super confident this is enough. Getting an upgrade on Fraser would change things a bit.