Jesse Lingard

Guest reefatoon
Just now, GWN said:

He’s not coming here , if he wanted it he’d be here .

Its nowt to do with him though. It’s the clubs not agreeing a deal.

I think we should just pay the money and concede that MUFC have pulled our pants down on this one.   Time has run out and to miss out because of £3-5M when we were going to spend £30M on Etikeke would be galling

8 minutes ago, Manxst said:

But we can’t just ‘offer him the money’ because he’s not currently a free agent? We have to deal with Man Utd in terms of his wages and a loan fee? I don’t understand this? 

Someone was asking why not jut pay the £15m or whatever to buy Lingard outright now with a relegation release clause. I was explaining why Lingard doesn't want/ won't take that option and the reason is not because of money but lifestyle.

1 minute ago, Awaymag said:

I think we should just pay the money and concede that MUFC have pulled our pants down on this one.   Time has run out and to miss out because of £3-5M when we were going to spend £30M on Etikeke would be galling

Yeah agree, we should just pay the extra, we are desperate for a player like him and we may live to regret not coughing up the extra.

2 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

Man Utd have already dropped their demands twice, which I believe will give us a much better deal. Get it done.