Jesse Lingard

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I'd love both Lindgard and Ekitike tbh. We need pace upfront still, Lindgard would replace Fraser in the line up straight away but Ekitike would be fantastic as another striker option.

It would be the last two puzzle pieces right now honestly. A rapid striker option and a RW to take away pressure from ASM. What an attacking force we suddenly will have available then.

I'd love it if we got this done. Would dissolve my brilliant tactics but I don't care. I've always liked the guy. He plays with a smile on his face every time I've seen him, and it's always seemed genuine. Disappointed at one point, when he drifted out of the England starting line-up, but then he reappeared and put in some solid performances [I'm not going to be watching hi for Man U].

Was delighted for him when he performed for West Ham and hoped he would get his move, never considered him a possibility for us.

He wants to go to West Ham and can see them paying way over the odds to get him. Looks like they are missing out on a few top attacking targets and they will want to make a statement, even if it's paying way too much for lingard. Their fans would lap it up.

If Manure entertain the thought of him going there, that is where he will end up. It's guaranteed European football in a world cup year. By the time we get it here we would have replaced him. 

All depends on how set against strengthening a top 4 rival they are. They might take the money and mugging off west ham. 

Guest carpetman1
6 minutes ago, Haz said:

I thought he was keen to come to us? We need to blow Wham out the water.

Keen according to a rumour.

2 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Get it done! I'd sell Almiron for a cut price to any taker if the folks upstairs have set a budget. LIngard is proven PL quality, which Ekitite though young and exciting is not.

I disagree, I think Almiron is highly valuable to come off the bench when we are trying to see out a result. 

5 minutes ago, STM said:

This is the clincher for me. Will turn a good window, into a great window.

He's a vibrant character, I suspect he will give the team a great lift. GET. IT. DONE.

Totally agree, think it would be a great signing. Also, hope we have a backup if he chooses West Ham, don’t know who like.

Edited by Caleb70