Bruno Guimarães (c)

Fantail Breeze

“Out for 2-3 months” wouldn’t have shocked me when it comes to this club :lol: Even if it was very unlikely. 

Sounds like good news if towards the lower end.

Edited by Ikon

Hope it’s true. 

Im still taking what the club say re: injuries with a big dose of salt though, annoying as it can be for us fans. We just don’t like giving much away. 

4 hours ago, Wandy said:

Love that from his missus...."He's very happy all the time....it's annoying". :lol:

It's a bit unsettling how often I've heard women describe someone that is happy as annoying :lol:

12 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

A few days. Possibly a week. Or two.

Covering all the bases there, Luke.

Telegraph sport understands short-term cover will be sought with bids prepared for Eddie Nketiah and Henry Mauriss 

3 minutes ago, TBG said:

Got to wonder if he could've ran it off if Howe had left him on.

Or wonder if he'd not miss any matches at all had he been taken off immediately. I know which is more likely.

2 hours ago, TBG said:

Got to wonder if he could've ran it off if Howe had left him on.

Anyone who has had that happen to them knows you can't run it off - even if there is no ligament or bone damage.  It isn't just the agony, you lose strength in that ankle until it recovers.  Running about on it just aggravates it further.  It is one of the very, very few bad calls Howe has made - the lad should have been taken off the pitch.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Anyone who has had that happen to them knows you can't run it off - even if there is no ligament or bone damage.  It isn't just the agony, you lose strength in that ankle until it recovers.  Running about on it just aggravates it further.  It is one of the very, very few bad calls Howe has made - the lad should have been taken off the pitch.

There are differing severities to it, you can run it off to a point. I done my ligaments years ago and the rest of my playing career had issues with going over like that, sometimes I could play on , others I couldn't.  That and the flat feet (diagnosed aged 50) are 2 of the 3 reasons why I never made it professionally.