Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Quietly put in his best performance in a long while. He did it without being overly emotional as well. 

Well he did have a moment when Caicedo fouled him, looked like he was close to losing it but Trippier and Schar combined to calm him down 

8 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I wonder if someone’s had a word about being up for it but not going over the edge.

If not, we've missed an obvious box to tick. He does need to calm down. Played great today and getting him back seems pretty huge.

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

:lol: Definitely not. No idea where you got that from. I just searched to see if I was imagining things and I’ve never posted about Fernandez.

Apologies!

I think @Kid Icarusis right. Was probably LFEE. Also, tbf Fernandez is an excellent player but that whole team is a long ways from the sum of its parts.

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Well he did have a moment when Caicedo fouled him, looked like he was close to losing it but Trippier and Schar combined to calm him down 

There was a moment before that were they basically let him run three quarters of the field as all the players tracking him were booked :lol:

Felt like they brought on Caicedo just to make that foul! 

Hilarious moment where Enzo tried to do what Bruno did to Jorginho and completely failed. 

4 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Schar looked pissed off when Bruno tackled him down the left. Looked like they don’t get on.

But he is clearly one of. If not the best in the premier right now and could walk into any side in the world in my opinion.

Bruno tackled Schar?

16 hours ago, Lotus said:

Apologies!

I think @Kid Icarusis right. Was probably LFEE. Also, tbf Fernandez is an excellent player but that whole team is a long ways from the sum of its parts.

You are definitely thinking of me though not sure I said comfortably (I may of mind) and did say (I think!) I was basing it on the game I’d just watched (which I think he got MOTM) as had only seen him play a very small amount. Certainly wasn’t yesterday. Bruno was excellent. Didn’t pay much attention to Enzo yesterday though he did nearly score bar a great save by Pope.

Think I said he was more mobile mainly as in a bit faster around the pitch. 

5 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Schar looked pissed off when Bruno tackled him down the left. Looked like they don’t get on.

But he is clearly one of. If not the best in the premier right now and could walk into any side in the world in my opinion.

?

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

You are definitely thinking of me though not sure I said comfortably (I may of mind) and did say (I think!) I was basing it on the game I’d just watched (which I think he got MOTM) as had only seen him play a very small amount. Certainly wasn’t yesterday. Bruno was excellent. Didn’t pay much attention to Enzo yesterday though he did nearly score bar a great save by Pope.

Think I said he was more mobile mainly as in a bit faster around the pitch. 

I was teasing and tbh it was a cheap shot?

Enzo is a very good player. He looks out of sorts atm because that club is all over the place.

I wish we had them both!