Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

If he leaves it’s because the chance of winning something is close to guaranteed. I’m not going to dislike him for leaving if he goes, it will damage us a great deal but we’ve seen in our transfer dealings that we consistently make good decisions. Overall, it won’t harm us long term but it’ll be very difficult to find a suitable replacement for next season. Whatever happens, we’ll be fine and he will too 

Arsenal fans putting Bruno in their anticipated lineups for next season, saying they will get him for £80m. Yeah, we are so desperate to sell, we won't even bank on anyone triggering the clause.[emoji38]

If he goes anywhere but City, Madrid or PSG (maybe Bayern) I'd be annoyed. He's guaranteed trophies at those clubs, even if they are only domestic ones at PSG. Anywhere else seems a silly move if his aim is to win things.

1 hour ago, Erikse said:

Arsenal fans putting Bruno in their anticipated lineups for next season, saying they will get him for £80m. Yeah, we are so desperate to sell, we won't even bank on anyone triggering the clause.[emoji38]

The delusion among their supporters around what they expect to pay for new players and what they will get for the players they want to sell is off the charts, proper swivel eyed stuff 

41 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Apparently he's a 'c**ty' type of player according to the quick look at Arsenal forum. If he is then he's our c**t and not going anywhere soon (hopefully).

That's just because he was pretty agrressive against them. Remember the challenge on Jorginho, and a couple of others. Arsenal fans were whining about how he should've recieved 2 or even 3 yellows.

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

That's just because he was pretty agrressive against them. Remember the challenge on Jorginho, and a couple of others. Arsenal fans were whining about how he should've recieved 2 or even 3 yellows.

Funny how they tend to forget to mention Havertz the fucking rat halfing Longstaff. Was worthy of 2 reds, never mind the weak yellow he got.

2 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Then what about Havertz ? 

13 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Funny how they tend to forget to mention Havertz the fucking rat halfing Longstaff. Was worthy of 2 reds, never mind the weak yellow he got.

They forgot about that after the game, and never saw Havertz as a cunt at all. No bias going on there.[emoji38]

Posted (edited)

Bruno was canny radge in that Arsenal game to be fair [emoji38]

Even more than usual

Edited by mush

5 minutes ago, mush said:

Bruno was canny radge in that Arsenal game to be fair [emoji38]

Even more than usual

Yeah, I think they're just judging him based on that one game..

Posted (edited)

If he’s going, he’s going. Conference League wouldn’t have kept him here, some european games would have been nice but not a difference maker to a players decision. In saying that I hope he gives us one more season but if he doesn’t I’m sure we’ll reinvest well.

Edited by SAK