Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 hours ago, Lotus said:

I was teasing and tbh it was a cheap shot😝

Enzo is a very good player. He looks out of sorts atm because that club is all over the place.

I wish we had them both!

Hopefully with 10month of training together next season EH works out a way how to play Bruno and Tonali together that gets the best out of them both.

1 hour ago, Smal said:

Expecting something special from his performance tonight

Aye, I really think he’s going to be as up for it as you can get. Just needs to keep his head because he’s going to be dragging us towards a point or points if he can produce his best 

He looks really one footed, not particularly strong and fairly slow.  Yet he also dominates midfield battles and makes it seem impossible to get the ball off him.

Really disciplined performance from him.  If he had been booked, Milan would be looking a lot harder. 

We don't win many when he's not playing.   

10 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

He looks really one footed, not particularly strong and fairly slow.  Yet he also dominates midfield battles and makes it seem impossible to get the ball off him.

Really disciplined performance from him.  If he had been booked, Milan would be looking a lot harder. 

Eh? When has he ever looked not strong? It's one of his qualities? 

11 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Eh? When has he ever looked not strong? It's one of his qualities? 

I mean his frame and physique. You think he’d often get outmuscled and pushed about. But he rarely does and keeps hold of the ball when most would lose it. 

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

That was another positive apart from his performance, no yellow!