Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, Decky said:

I hate the thought of it but we might sell him for £80+ million to fund further spending. They might see Tonali coming back and a couple of newcomers as replacing him and improving. If FFP is as tight as we're led to believe it seems inevitable that one of our top assets will go at some point. 

100M minimum. Non negotiable.

Any PL team can pay through the nose for him. Three figures before we even come to the table. Consider it a tax. Make it two. One for our devastation of having to watch this wonderful bastard right under our nose, and another for all the cunts that have led this cartel that means we even need to consider selling one of our best players to 'improve'. 

I'd be shocked if he stays after this season. Best we can hope for is he goes abroad and we rarely have to see his face. Such a shame, but you can't expect us to hold onto elite players whilst playing like a pub team.

I am probably saying this more from the heart than the head but we are such a fickle bunch. As soon as we're playing shite everyone will leave us and we should know our level, if we win, we're the best team on the planet and nothing can stop us.

Bruno is staying forever and we're taking over the world.

That is the reality. My reality. :lol:

Edited by Heron

31 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'd be shocked if he stays after this season. Best we can hope for is he goes abroad and we rarely have to see his face. Such a shame, but you can't expect us to hold onto elite players whilst playing like a pub team.

A pub team. :lol: He is part of that team as well, like. 

My interest in football has taken a big hit this season with the continued artificial constraints being put on our ability to grow. Having to sell Bruno to enable us to buy players and simultaneously being unable to improve the playing squad to the level which would match Bruno's ambitions just makes the entire sham seem pointless. I'm not super interested in sitting back and trying to take small chunks of pleasure from the heavily controlled product that is modern football. 

21 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

120m minimum. He'll look a lot better when we have a balanced team and midfield. He's carried us since he joined.

:lol: His release clause is 100, and we won't get that anyway. Maybe 80 at a push.

Just hope we get to see him and Tonali for the majority of next season. I've never feared losing Bruno, not like it was during the Ashley days when you knew any high performer would be off. But I'm a little nervous now, with how fucked up this corrupt system is. 

9 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It would be, tbf

This, but we need EL not ECL. Ten games left, all bar one or two we will be favourites to win. Six wins and a couple draws needed.

4 minutes ago, Beth said:

This, but we need EL not ECL. Ten games left, all bar one or two we will be favourites to win. Six wins and a couple draws needed.

Conference League would be European qualification, and would be absolutely great.

Players maybe have goals for the season? So if they don’t achieve them they are upset. They are also accountable. It’s not always just simple as they can cut and run. 

6 hours ago, Beth said:

On current form I can’t see us beating Brentford and Fulham away along with Spurs and Man Utd. 

150m to citeh, 200m to Manure, or 100m to anyone outside the PL.

It has to be that way. I understand his release clause is only valid for a few clubs, and all outside the league. 

I always refer to that Eales interview. 

He identified qualifying for European competition for a reason.  We need the revenue. Without it - I think we sell a crown jewel - Bruno or Isak.  Or at least it has a bit impact on our future plans.   

4 hours ago, Nucasol said:

On current form I can’t see us beating Brentford and Fulham away along with Spurs and Man Utd. 

Brentford? 2 wins in 10 Brentford? That Brentford?

4 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Depends if we're on it, our form has been pretty streaky of late.