Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

He and Isak had a short misunderstanding where Isak didn’t come for the short pass, where Bruno just before did a smooth semi elastico move that was so beautiful. Guy is ridiculously good. Easy to forget all the “easy” tackles and interceptions he makes. 

It'll be nice to see him be able to play for the rest of the season with his normal edge. He's been brilliant to avoid the booking but I think his game has suffered a little as a result of him being on his best behaviour. He's always going to play on the limits of things given his position but he gets an extra 10% when he can push things a bit. This works in our favour massively as we still have 4 aways to play

5 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Him not getting a booking for 11 games is more impressive than his football ability 

Bein said 14, although that's them shit

1 hour ago, midds said:

It'll be nice to see him be able to play for the rest of the season with his normal edge. He's been brilliant to avoid the booking but I think his game has suffered a little as a result of him being on his best behaviour. He's always going to play on the limits of things given his position but he gets an extra 10% when he can push things a bit. This works in our favour massively as we still have 4 aways to play

I don't know, I think he's benefited from it in a lot of ways. Made him more judicious in what he does. I don't like it when he starts getting daft and lashing out with tackles that would be a 4 game ban if he actually managed to make contact.

I'm glad he has permission to get cards again, but I'm hoping he takes something from the experience of this clean run.

1 hour ago, 80 said:

I don't know, I think he's benefited from it in a lot of ways. Made him more judicious in what he does. I don't like it when he starts getting daft and lashing out with tackles that would be a 4 game ban if he actually managed to make contact.

I'm glad he has permission to get cards again, but I'm hoping he takes something from the experience of this clean run.

We've needed him to be in between the absolute radge packet that he was for a while, but still being able to pick up a booking when needs be.

Without being able to remember any situations, I'm fairly certain we would have picked up a few more e points if he could have taken a booking.

I fucking hope we don't ever sell him mind. After Isak, who has literally been my favourite player since he was 16, he's the one I want to keep. The way he plays football is how I would want to play if I had any talent. Kind of reminds me of Modric when he was at his best, but Bruno got a bit more bite to him than Modric did. 

I think if we get Europa league and with Joelinton resigning I think he’ll be here another season and who knows we might get back into the champions league next season.  

Edited by ExiledGeordie

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I think if we get Europa league and with Joelinton resigning I think he’ll be here another season for sure and who knows we might get back into the champions league next season.  

Yeah, I agree - I think ongoing European football will be a big factor in keeping our best players

7 hours ago, Nobody said:

We've needed him to be in between the absolute radge packet that he was for a while, but still being able to pick up a booking when needs be.

Without being able to remember any situations, I'm fairly certain we would have picked up a few more e points if he could have taken a booking.

I fucking hope we don't ever sell him mind. After Isak, who has literally been my favourite player since he was 16, he's the one I want to keep. The way he plays football is how I would want to play if I had any talent. Kind of reminds me of Modric when he was at his best, but Bruno got a bit more bite to him than Modric did. 

I don’t think there’s anyway we sell Isak. Bruno there’s a greater chance because he’s a few years older and we can possible make more money FFP wise. Like if Real Madrid come in for him things might get interesting. There’s a positivity building though that makes me feel he stays next season.