Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

4 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

🖤🤍

Still love that he was that overjoyed that he was about to take his shorts off too - then somehow the rest of his brain kicked-in :)

It’s my favourite moment from the last couple of years tbh.  I went fucking crackers

On 15/04/2024 at 12:36, PauloGeordio said:

🤩

They weren't so telepathic earlier in the game when Isak started the same run while Bruno passed to him as if Isak was dropping deep to get the ball, where Bruno got visibly frustrated.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Still love that he was that overjoyed that he was about to take his shorts off too - then somehow the rest of his brain kicked-in :)

It’s my favourite moment from the last couple of years tbh.  I went fucking crackers

Mental enough watching it at home, if you were there 🤪scenes! 

Celebrating that goal with a stranger next to me was the closest I ever came to having a homosexual experience. Never cuddled another man like it.

I think about him all the time.

I get the impression they're imagining having a base in the region for the rest of their lives, even if he did move from here at some point. From the way his wife spoke in an interview, I don't think she's desperate for their kids to grow up in Brazil.

3 minutes ago, TBG said:

Worrying that Isak hasn't went and spent similar money on a property. 

Heard he's been looking at properties in Hertfordshire ahead of his free transfer to Arsenal.

By the way, MAYBE now people will think he's more likely to stay here for good if we stop seeing ourselves as so small and impotent that he has to leave to achieve anything important in his career...