Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

7 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

😂 our beautiful Brazilian baller is  increasing looking a bit of radgie. I quite like that about him too! (… reserving the right for future moaning about predicable sending off mind). 

Noticed him do that at the time and had a chuckle to myself. Kid's a total loon 😂

I think he's got to be the happiest man alive. Just constantly happy. Be a fucking menace to live with 😂

Think he's like that "normally" but hope his effervescent enthusiasm for life has a bit to do with NUFC 2022 and the "project" 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Debloodylightful. @Kid Icarus was it you saying the other month that his English is off the scale in terms of where he realistically should be?

It was aye. Yeah, it's ridiculous how good his English is in the amount of time he's been here, but his listening comprehension as well. I'm sure his tutor's excellent, but he must be putting a serious amount of effort in to be that good so quickly.

I love him ☺️ he didn’t have his best game either against City or Brighton yet he’s still one of the best players on the pitch, that’s a scary prospect.

If we add some bite on the right side of midfield Bruno can be released for maximum effect.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

It was aye. Yeah, it's ridiculous how good his English is in the amount of time he's been here, but his listening comprehension as well. I'm sure his tutor's excellent, but he must be putting a serious amount of effort in to be that good so quickly.

Such a waste of time when he'll be in Spain in 12 months. :tobey:

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I can't even begin to imagine how horrendously I'd be butchering Portuguese after so little learning time. 

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

As I’ve posted before the ligue 1 journalists said he pretty much learned to speak French during their lockdown and season break. Clearly a bright lad.

4 hours ago, NEEJ said:

butchering Portuguese

Not sure if possible. Makes Dutch sound pleasant.