Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Loving the almost christ-like artist stylings of that image. :lol:

Fuck me I nearly said the same but didn't know how to put it in words [emoji38]

Like some weird mural/poster for Christ.

6 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Is Bruno crocked? Not in the training pics and no sign of his usual here we go twitter post the night before?

I heard last night he’s out for three weeks - hopefully bull shit mind but if he’s not in the pics :sad:

1 hour ago, Paully said:

I heard last night he’s out for three weeks - hopefully bull shit mind but if he’s not in the pics :sad:

Tremendous. :sad: 

What kind of injury? 

Just now, HWTL said:

Most probably when he pulled up in cup game for a few minutes but then played on. Hopefully not the case or we will struggle to create much with the other options. 

When watching it again it looked more like he he took one in the stonks than pulling up 

3 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

If he is injured the blame lies solely at eddies feet, there was absolutely no reason to risk the best player in our team that close to the end when in a winning position. 

He’s a reet daft cunt Howe like.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

He’s a reet daft cunt Howe like.

I wouldn’t go that far but, with the way we were getting kicked all over there was no need to bring him on and risk something like this happening, if he is injured. 

Edited by nufcnick

5 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

If he is injured the blame lies solely at eddies feet, there was absolutely no reason to risk the best player in our team that close to the end when in a winning position. 

Really?? By what limited speculation we currently have, he has tweaked something. Could literally have happened at any time.

Has Paqueta actually signed for West Ham officially? Bruno looks to me like an all or nothing guy,  could well imagine he would be devastated to see his best mate in London when we all thought he would be here eventually. Maybe it's just paranoia, but hearing talk of Real Madrid interest in the last week hasn't helped.