Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Someone made a great post about Bruno perhaps wanting his own legacy and club to take to the top.

Based on that spiel from Howe it's sounding like that may well be quite accurate. Pretty awesome really. We found a diamond.

Sort of like Kompany at City.

I really do hate a section of our fans who never seem to have anything to do so spend all their time lurking around the training ground stalking players and then stalking them, their agents, potential future signings etc across social media.

10 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Not sure I understand why Real would even want him.

Theyve already signed 2 central midfielders who will be Frances midfield for the next decade.

Paper talk

11 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Not sure I understand why Real would even want him.

Theyve already signed 2 central midfielders who will be Frances midfield for the next decade.

What's going to generate clicks? Poking the Newcastle United hornets nest always works.

Guest HTT II
22 minutes ago, duo said:

Paper talk

Agent driven IMO, probably a way of getting the club to look at his contract and increase his terms. And who can blame him or Bruno. He’s’ arguably our Shearer right now! This is what the club will have to deal with from now on and I’m hopeful they will recognise that and act accordingly, as they seem to have done with giving Howe a new longer term deal. No doubt mindful that Southgate may well be in charge of England for his last tournament come the World Cup…

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Yorkie said:

Great composure from him to avoid a second booking yet still be so combative and effective out of possession against a team who could so easily get you in bother. He's top tier. 

This. It was insane how well he played with a yellow so early. Still manage to compete and get in tackles and harass without getting another one. World class playing honestly, its rough to manage to keep on defending well with that yellow hanging over you all game.

5 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Although I think a deeper lying role doesn't utilise his best talents, he did very well yesterday for a very tough job. What a player.

He just sometimes doesn't notice players moving behind him. Caught ball watching. Would rather have a new number 6 and Bruno playing higher.

9 hours ago, worthy said:

This. It was insane how well he played with a yellow so early. Still manage to compete and get in tackles and harass without getting another one. World class playing honestly, its rough to manage to keep on defending well with that yellow hanging over you all game.

De Bruyne showed him what he can aspire to yesterday. Not a bad thing to see and doubt Bruno will be anything but motivated to improve even further.