Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I don’t care how much money we would get for him. Keep him at all costs. Everything has to be built around him. If someone pays the clause and he wants to leave then yeah, fair enough. Hers good enough to play for any club in the world. He’s not a super physical dynamic monster. He is just puuuure football ability. If he doesn’t work out in a football team then it’s because of the setup and what’s around him. 

I’m beginning to see a pathway where he plays as a 10 in front of a double pivot of Tonali and a holding mid in certain situations. His passing angles he creates for balls thru are absolutely sublime. 

Edited by Kanji

17 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:
21 minutes ago, mush said:

Bloody love him, but why does he run like Waluigi when he's tired? [emoji38]

😂😭 looks like he’s running in industrial strength oil man

Runs like he's wearing jeans

7 minutes ago, Vaj said:

I would like to think we would have found a way without him but he was the reason for the victory today, he was magnificent. 

I'm not sure you know. Plenty of huffing and puffing but it needed a bit of creativity to open them up. Other than Bruno everyone else was a bit too safe and predictable.

Glad we got there in the end but we could do with a bit more guile in and around their box.

Bruno MotM

On 14/12/2023 at 00:02, 500bhp said:

Cant believe I'm saying this but would his £100m release clause fee be better used to buy £300m(?) of new players under FFP. He cant shoot, has no pace, cant tackle and is often found wanting in the most important games. He's a brilliant player for teams challenging 4th-7th but PIF want more than this. A midfield of Bruno, JoL and Longstaff/Miley/Tonali is too slow and cannot break up attacks. 

Once again. Wow.

31 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Once again. Wow.

He was brilliant today. After the red card he had complete freedom of the park. Just leisurely playing on the edge of their 18 yard box with time on the ball. With all that extra space he was able to showcase his qualities. 

I'm praying he can repeat that type of performance on Tuesday night 👍.

He shooting is still shit mind 😁. But when he plays like that it doesn't matter. 

1 minute ago, 500bhp said:

He was brilliant today. After the red card he had complete freedom of the park. Just leisurely playing on the edge of their 18 yard box with time on the ball. With all that extra space he was able to showcase his qualities. 

I'm praying he can repeat that type of performance on Tuesday night 👍.

He shooting is still shit mind 😁. But when he plays like that it doesn't matter. 

Also done the Trippier pointing where to go.