Dan Burn

Rich

Fuck singling any one out they are working great as a team. Been a while, none of this reliant on bit of magic, none of this confusion as to what players are doing. Players can come in and go and we function. They all seem to be pulling together.

It's why i dont like some slagging off Lascelles, he has had really bad time under Bruce but coached by Rafa he was a fine defender. Bruce couldnt coach a dog how to bark. I guess Lascelles may be shipped off this summer but I do think he deserves respect and is clearly super important in dressing room

Each to their own but Lascelles has only ever looked a comfortable defender with us in the Championship. Under Rafa he was passable but a lot of that was due to our shape. He’s been an accident waiting to happen for a while now, and a diabolical club captain. 

7 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Bruce couldnt coach a dog how to bark.

I won't lie, I laughed and snorted my coffee out my nose reading this [emoji38]. As for Lascelles, he's limited and Rafa's system seemed to protect him against those limitations being exposed. He came off initially as a good club captain but has dropped off as time has gone on.

I agree not great except on the deep rafa shape. I dont agree he has been a diabolical captain. He clearly cares. One thing is I don't think we've ever lacked spirit, almost to an actual fault. Lot of players would have just given up with Bruce's crap but basically ritchie and lascelles etc put shifts in and did it themselves. They are limited players but they didnt shirk off which is why we're not in championship now

howe's done a "rafa" - created a defensive unit and done it in a way that injuries/suspensions dont create chaos. just brings in another player to take their place. even the loss of trippier, manquillo and targett at various times hasnt caused us too many probelms.

Guest HTT II
3 hours ago, 54 said:

It’s an in-house club joke now and part of the amazing spirit and togetherness that now exists within the whole club, even club photographers are in on it.