Dele Alli

Yorkie

10 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

The Spurs 'All or Nothing' series showed Alli in a terrible light and ever since then I've never wanted him. You could see him just walking around in training and Mourinho tried to give him a big warning about his attitude in his office. Looking back Mourinho was 100% spot on with his words 

Pretty sad really :sad:

That smirk the whole time too, you can tell he's not listening to any of that.

Edited by Miercoles

To be fair to Dele Alli, this isn't like Nile Ranger where he's extremely likely to run out of money and end up totally fucked and full of regret.

Alli has made enough to last anyone the rest of their life in luxury, so if he's wanting to just dial it all in now and fuck about, then he'll still be fine. Obviously it's a shame from a "what could've been" perspective, but it's virtually impossible for him to end up bankrupt and if his heart's not in it then that's his choice.

Anyone who gives him a contract after this one is an idiot though.

Edited by Chris_R
Seemingly I can't spell 'Alli'

8 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

My mum is pretty in on Spurs - she wrote their recent history book and a screenplay about them, and has a free season ticket in a box - and she is saying he’s a cokehead.

Ties in with the MK Dons rumours, if true. 

9 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

My mum is pretty in on Spurs - she wrote their recent history book and a screenplay about them, and has a free season ticket in a box - and she is saying he’s a cokehead.

So much for having plenty of money, coke is a great way to spend an infinite amount of cash in no time at all.

15 minutes ago, toon25 said:

It's in one ear and out the other

No wonder he's fucked.

If he just rubbed it in his gums, snorted it up his hooter and/or licked it of a high end prostitutes clunge while shouting "Show me the money" like the rest of us he'd still be playing for England 

8 hours ago, Theregulars said:

And you still said "Fuck that, Newcastle for me".

Bravo.