Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

15 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

That shirt is a homage to their away shirt 90-92, I think the first time they wore it was at Anfield in that 4-0 loss (Beardsley hat-trick wasn't it?), so think it will be 4-0.

That's it I'm getting into gambling

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

If Liverpool win the League and or CL then he would have to win the Balon D’or, wouldn’t he? Along with the ACON title I can’t see who could get close.

I don't think there's any way he's ahead of Salah.

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

He beat him at the ACON? 

On penalties and I doubt ACON matters that much. Salah has 28+11 in all competitions for Pool, Mane 18+2. Don't know if it has been updated to include today.

The gulf between Liverpool and Man Utd is crazy. Was like men versus boys tonight. Man Utd are a joke and seriously need a massive haul of players in the summer.

Absolutely hilarious for the rest of us in the league watching that.

Edited by CPL

29 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Liverpool have to be juiced, they simply have to be.

I was browsing another forum over the weekend and they had a thread about a disproportionate amount of asthmatics in their squad..

Can anyone confirm or debunk this?

At least the Man Utd fans got to sing about kids dying at a football match the day after their club hero announced his kid had died.

I think that makes them the real winners. 

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

I was browsing another forum over the weekend and they had a thread about a disproportionate amount of asthmatics in their squad..

Came out during covid didn’t it?

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

We just discussed it before, it's correct.

This latest humiliation to their nearest and dearest might bring a few Man U fans down a peg or 5 perhaps? Utter fucking cunts

Probably favourites for the Europa Conference next year though tbf. 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

Mental.. are there any actual doping controls in football? Surely someone would be following up on that?

They are exploiting grey areas, think authorities are asleep.

Edited by neesy111

6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

how’s it good?

Because its recreational drug use not performance enhancing, what happened to Mutu at Chelsea was a disgrace. Life and career ruined over a mistake in his private life. Should offer them help and support and be dealt with internally.

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Because its recreational drug use not performance enhancing, what happened to Mutu at Chelsea was a disgrace. Life and career ruined over a mistake in his private life. Should offer them help and support and be dealt with internally.

“Twelve of those tested positive for banned performance-enhancing substances”