Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I’ve not seen that @Dinho lad post, but he’s right - whatever he said. 

I am outside, by the way. You just seem the type that never leaves the house, probably proven by your “I know you are but what am I” response.

Anyway, it’s been fun, but you’re boring me and this conversation is probably boring everyone else.

You posted some hyperbolic stuff (not the first time), and be needlessly antagonistic and people argue your points and then you try and throw some weird personal insults. Bit weird

7 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

That Ayling tackle reminds me of Barton at Liverpool. A pointless red. 

That's Ayling's season done then. Wonder where he's off to in the summer? Looks like an Ibiza laaaaaad to me. 

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:
8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I’ve not seen that @Dinho lad post, but he’s right - whatever he said. 

I am outside, by the way. You just seem the type that never leaves the house, probably proven by your “I know you are but what am I” response.

Anyway, it’s been fun, but you’re boring me and this conversation is probably boring everyone else.

Expand  

You posted some hyperbolic stuff (not the first time), and be needlessly antagonistic and people argue your points and then you try and throw some weird personal insults. Bit weird

Loving this simmering rivalry.

Just now, The Bonk said:

In the back garden. ??

I'm indoors, sat on my bed, bit hungover, eating peanut M&Ms and watching the Everton match on a dodgy stream

Living it up tbh but hugely lacking vitamin D

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

There goes Gordon rolling around again, fucking shameless tramp

Imagine looking in the mirror every day and seeing that face though