Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111

You had fans sitting in walkways in Istanbul.  I'd always side on Liverpool fans being at fault than the organizers.

Just now, ManDoon said:

It’s not though, foreign police are always over zealous with English fans. Id sooner believe the fans than some jumped up gestapo 

I agree with that, but I'll happily bet it's six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

It’s not though, foreign police are always over zealous with English fans. Id sooner believe the fans than some jumped up gestapo 

Never heard any issues with man utd fans over the years.  My ticket got stolen at euro 2016 by a scouser, they are cunts.

What’s fucking shit about these wankers rushing the gates without tickets is how it’s fucking over their own fans who have tickets. Imagine having a ticket and trying to get in and getting tear gassed because you’re surrounded by cunts

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Wasn't these issue in Madrid in 2019.

Wouldn't surprise me, I'm in Madrid now and they can't organise a fucking thing.  Massive queues to get in the few bars with screens then chaos as people started piling in.  Literally no plan at all for people to watch the final 

We've come back to our apartment to watch on the tv

Guest neesy111
Just now, 1964 said:

Wouldn't surprise me, I'm in Madrid now and they can't organise a fucking thing.  Massive queues to get in the few bars with screens then chaos as people started piling in.  Literally no plan at all for people to watch the final 

We've come back to our apartment to watch on the tv

Which area in Madrid are you?  If it's the tourist area then it's your own fault.