Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

FC Andorra in the Segunda Division. Like FM come to life.

TIL they exist and are owned by Gerard Pique. Also, not often you see buying promotion taken literally…

In July 2019, the club paid a €452,022 fee to replace CF Reus Deportiu in the Segunda División B after Reus were relegated to the Tercera División for failing to pay its players.[11][12]

Just now, The College Dropout said:

you’re not intelligent.  You’ve struggled with a v. simple point because you have a hard-on for me. Go away and stop quoting me. 

You're the one getting abusive and losing your cool :lol:

It's nothing personal man. I just don't agree with 99.9% of your footballing points.

Guest HTT II

Zaha has had one stand out season stats wise which was last season, he’s 30, he’s not all that. Is he better than Almiron/Frazer, without a doubt, but for what he’d cost, no thanks. We could do way better. His histrionics is worse than ASM, he remonstrates with his team-mates constantly, always bemoaning them and blames others for his own fuck ups and he’s a diving whingey faced cunt. 

12 minutes ago, KaKa said:

In his best goal scoring year last year I presume? At 29 years old. 

Don't get the hype over him at all. Typically falls over and complains the majority of most matches.

He's 30 years old and shouldn't be anywhere near our radar.

With how much you seem to rate our rumoured targets I’m shocked at your dislike of Zaha. I agree his age all but rules us out, but his numbers over the last few years are light years ahead of any of our current or linked players.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Zaha has had one stand out season stats wise which was last season, he’s 30, he’s not all that. Is he better than Almiron/Frazer, without a doubt, but for what he’d cost, no thanks. We could do way better. His histrionics is worse than ASM, he remonstrates with his team-mates constantly, always bemoaning them and blames others for his own fuck ups and he’s a diving whingey faced cunt. 

It’s not only last season, he’s hit double figures in 3 of his last 4 in a very defensive Roy Hodgson side for the most part.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Jaqen said:

Zaha is miles ahead of any of our attacking players to be fair. 

Is he fuck, he’s ASM basically, but 30 and an even bigger whinge bag!

Guest HTT II
Just now, SUPERTOON said:

It’s not only last season, he’s hit double figures in 3 of his last 4 in a very defensive Roy Hodgson side for the most part.

Whole team was built around him, he was to them what ASM was to our Bruce NUFC. Basically the main guy, the main outlet and chief attacking force. There is a reason he’s been at Palace for so long.

Palace playing Liverpool perfectly.

Got a lot of time for Vieira as a manager. He's doing a great job.

I don't think he'll ever have a team competing at the very top, but has every chance of getting a side a cup or two.

Edited by toon25

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, TBG said:

Nunez is going to have to evolve his style to fit in with this Liverpool side.

I think it will have to be the other way round, LFC will have to adapt to get the best out of him.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Whole team was built around him, he was to them what ASM was to our Bruce NUFC. Basically the main guy, the main outlet and chief attacking force. There is a reason he’s been at Palace for so long.

And yet ASM could only dream of getting those numbers 

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

You're the one getting abusive and losing your cool :lol:

It's nothing personal man. I just don't agree with 99.9% of your footballing points.

You quote me and fail to understand simple points day after day. 

You’ve called me a hypocrite. I’ve not contradicted myself once on Zaha if you would bother to engage your brain. I’ve realised it’s not a discussion in good faith - you and the same others just want to disagree with me. It’s tiresome.