Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

A lot of hair pulling I reckon.

Hope so. Will finally find out what the deal is with Conte's hair.

Bloke was comb-over bald in the mid 90s.

Its been bugging me for yonks

Edited by Wolfcastle

What a pity it was to see Honest Kai Havertz for Chelsea on the wrong side of a blatant foul not given today. Amazing how the entire bench kicked off about it, clearly they have short memories after the refs handed them 3pts versus us last season. Entitled southern cunts.

I don't know if it was intentional but Souness comments comes across as typical workplace micro-aggression.

That "man's game" rhetoric is outdated. You can use other words to get across the same point with inclusive language. Commitment, aggression, desire, appetite, taking accountability etc.

In his defence - Souness is a dinosaur. He turns 70 next year. His takes have been outdated for a long time. He's always on the verge of saying something he shouldn't. He's one of these "I don't like that they dance" types.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

I don't know if it was intentional but Souness comments comes across as typical workplace micro-aggression.

That "man's game" rhetoric is outdated. You can use other words to get across the same point with inclusive language. Commitment, aggression, desire, appetite, taking accountability etc.

In his defence - Souness is a dinosaur. He turns 70 next year. His takes have been outdated for a long time. He's always on the verge of saying something he shouldn't. He's one of these "I don't like that they dance" types.

He is a dinosaur as you said, mind he has since admitted he used to be homophobic when as a player as was the norm in any dressing room back then (John Barnes said it was less racist in a dressing room and more homophobic when he was a player), until he attended a Pride event and said it enlightened him, now he’s very pro gay rights from what I understand. I don’t think he meant bad with his comments, but in this day and age it’s cringe to hear anyone speak like he did and the way they constantly talked over that lass, interrupted her or just shut her opinions down was for me fucking painful to watch. The presenter whoever he is, you could tell he was kind of embarrassed as he kept on trying to change the narrative, but old man Souness was off on a man’s game type rant.

Reading the Spurs forum about Richarlison is quite funny. Exactly what I said he would be here if he came here. Already a fan favourite, because despite most hating him when he played for Everton he just gives it 110%. His effort and running is going to be improve Kane and Son a lot even if he doesn't even score 10 goals this year. His demeanor just increases the effort for the whole team. And off the pitch he's an absolute character. 

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Reading the Spurs forum about Richarlison is quite funny. Exactly what I said he would be here if he came here. Already a fan favourite, because despite most hating him when he played for Everton he just gives it 110%. His effort and running is going to be improve Kane and Son a lot even if he doesn't even score 10 goals this year. His demeanor just increases the effort for the whole team. And off the pitch he's an absolute character. 

I remember watching Everton last year play Arsenal at home and Richarlson single handedly winning that match for them. He’s a talent on his way to being a superstar.

I like that he plays with an edge, will serve him well as his career progresses.

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: sex masochist 

I think I missed that interview when it actually happened.

I almost ruptured something from laughing so hard when I watched that earlier. The way he threw that in there at the end man :lol:

6 minutes ago, Flip said:

If Conte ever goes to a back four with Richarlison, Kane, Son and Kulusevski starting together ... man, that would be terrifying.