Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

10 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Wasn't there an Irish place of sorts on Holloway rd as well?

We never really went down there (but too Arsenal for me :lol:) more often Crouch End. There was a pub quiz we went to that Sean Hughes used to be at. Also often in summer went up to the Flask in Highgate.

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

We never really went down there (but too Arsenal for me :lol:) more often Crouch End. There was a pub quiz we went to that Sean Hughes used to be at. Also often in summer went up to the Flask in Highgate.

The kings head - I remember that, had a decent comedy night on.

The flask is a nice pub as well.

Edited by Gawalls

These 2 teams are perfect for each other, Villa are a dirty/snidey team and Spurs never stop fucking moaning.

So many injuries already and its no suprise, someone's going to get sent off soon.

24 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Too lazy to look at the table, your lot close to the playoffs?

We've had an inconsistent season, new manager appointed the day before the season started and an insistence to play passing football from the back even when we didn't have the players comfortable with the style. 

Its all starting to come together now though, with some great games, at times we're unplayable but unforced errors fannying around at the back have cost us, especially earlier in the season.

As it stands we're on a good run, but too late I think, win all games and we'd be on 75 points but I think we'll end up just outside the play-offs.

Lots of hope for next season if we keep the core of players together and a few quality additions.

39 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Villa are a really filthy side under Gerrard in my view. They’re so needlessly aggressive in the tackle. 

What you talking about ? This is how football used to be before it got soft this last 10 year or so.