Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

11 minutes ago, TRC said:

Watford gifting Everton survival with that team they are putting out.

Got pretty much all their team out injured / not to get injured and Roy has said he couldn’t give a shit.

I hate the lazy pundit theory that Leeds are now terrible because one of the greatest coaches ever (that the current greatest coaches love) has worked them to death, the same fucking pundits that love Bruce and Big Sam.

Marsch must hate life, got away from the relegation zone, and was doing a decent job, going 5 unbeaten. Then out of nowhere Everton and Burnley go on amazing runs while they they play Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Marsch must hate life, got away from the relegation zone, and was doing a decent job, going 5 unbeaten. Then out of nowhere Everton and Burnley go on amazing runs while they they play Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

This - can consider themselves unlucky that Man U - Leic - Chelsea have been woeful at this back end of the season - but I suppose in Everton’s case, credit due 

Just now, Mikky said:

This - can consider themselves unlucky that Man U - Leic - Chelsea have been woeful at this back end of the season - but I suppose in Everton’s case, credit due 

Hmmm not sure mind, they’re literally playing Chelsea now and played Leicester not that long ago.