Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

We need to get away from 'the fans' being seen as a single collective body. No doubt there are some Liverpool fans there who have tickets and aren't acting like complete arseholes who are suffering because of the actions of other ticketless bell ends.

Seriously punish those who cause dangerous situations to occur and don't let them hide as part of 'the fans' and become victims.

Just now, ManDoon said:

I don’t get the vitriol towards them, from what I heard they were bottlenecked into a tiny area, that’s fucked imo 

That's what I heard, there's other footage of people climbing a fence and running onto the ground. Majority wearing white.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t get the vitriol towards them, from what I heard they were bottlenecked into a tiny area, that’s fucked imo 

I'd imagine it's because most of them don't have tickets. 

Guest neesy111

After Istanbul and Athens I'd put good money on loads of Liverpool fans without tickets.

7 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

We need to get away from 'the fans' being seen as a single collective body. No doubt there are some Liverpool fans there who have tickets and aren't acting like complete arseholes who are suffering because of the actions of other ticketless bell ends.

Seriously punish those who cause dangerous situations to occur and don't let them hide as part of 'the fans' and become victims.

Aye its about it being an unusual number of arseholes though which always is the case with Liverpool. It isn't just a small minority. 

Edited by WillingtonMag

From what I can gather this tends to be down to the police and organisation of it all. People getting funnelled to a gate that is closed is pretty shambolic like.

Seems horrendously organised.

Edited by 54