Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

10 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I'm looking at that Man United XI and thinking if you were combining the respective first day XI's, 5 or so Newcastle players might be selected.

Trippier, Schar, Guimarães, ASM, Wilson? 

Not saying I agree or disagree I'm just curious as to who the 5 are. Definitely Trippier, Guimarães and Wilson anyway.

Just now, Froggy said:

Not saying I agree or disagree I'm just curious as to who the 5 are. Definitely Trippier, Guimarães and Wilson anyway.

Looking at our squad yesterday Vs yours today based on form over the past year or so, and trying to remove all bias:

De Gea > Pope 

Trippier > Dalot

Schar > Maguire

Martinez > Burn

Targett = Shaw

Bruno G > McTominay

Joelinton = Fred

Erikson > Willock

Sancho > Almiron

Bruno F > ASM

Wilson > Rashford.

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Probably not Schaar, but possibly Botman, although that's obviously mainly just guesswork considering he's only had like 90 seconds of PL football. I was thinking most of the other names you mention, maybe Botman, and while again it's relatively early days because only 9 months ago he was considered 'shite', and a flop but I'd have big Joe over McT, and possibly Fred. Seems crazy to even be thinking like this from where we were 9/10 months ago, ha.

Edit - just realised I've contradicted my point with the Botman stuff :lol:, but Trippier, Bruno, Joel, Wilson, and maybe one of ASM / Schaar.

Edited by Paullow

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

This new sky sports info graphic for the score & time is just too small. 

I hadn't really noticed it, but aye, now you mention it, I don't particularly like it. The time is definitely too small, or hidden.

16 hours ago, KaKa said:

Oh man ... he's a legit PFM :lol:

Now that highly rated coach he had has left. Things might get ugly very quickly.

Was that the coach that was with him at Rangers? Read something about him being a huge reason for their success up there. 

Where has he gone? 🤔

Guest HTT II
Just now, Peppe said:

Was that the coach that was with him at Rangers? Read something about him being a huge reason for their success up there. 

Where has he gone? 🤔

QPR

Guest HTT II

Fucking hell I’m starting to regain my knowledge of all things football after the Ashley wilderness years, next I’ll be making loads of tl;dr posts… [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:
7 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Where has he gone? 🤔

QPR manager

Ah 👍

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:
8 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Where has he gone? 🤔

QPR

Dunno how to quote multiple posts, so a: 👍 for you too 😁