Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

18 minutes ago, Flip said:

Pulisic has looked so poor since he came on :lol: 

I know he has a fan club on here, but he's genuinely been a total waste of time every time I've seen him play for Chelsea. Always getting tackled, outmuscled, and missing sitters. If I knew nothing about his time at Dortmund I'd be pretty confident in saying he's shit.

5 minutes ago, Donut said:

Iwobi is so bad it's unreal.

???

He’s been class, Joelinton-like renaissance after being moved to CM.

Edited by Pata

1 minute ago, 54 said:

This Leeds vs Everton game has been really entertaining. 

Aye, for the 40 minutes or so the ball has been in play. How Pickford hasn't got a yellow for time wasting yet is beyond me. Bring on stop clock and get rid of OT.

8 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Aye, for the 40 minutes or so the ball has been in play. How Pickford hasn't got a yellow for time wasting yet is beyond me. Bring on stop clock and get rid of OT.

Tyler Adams pretty much calling them out on their time wasting in the first half.

13 minutes ago, Donut said:

Iwobi is so bad it's unreal.

This opinion is so bad it's unreal. 

Lampard has worked wonders with him. He's probably been our best player since he took over and played him in the middle. 

Him, Onana and Gueye as a three should be really good.

2 minutes ago, 1878 said:

This opinion is so bad it's unreal. 

Lampard has worked wonders with him. He's probably been our best player since he took over and played him in the middle. 

Him, Onana and Gueye as a three should be really good.

I'm so glad you posted this man. I was going to go to bat for Iwobi when I saw that, but couldn't be arsed.

He's been really good in central midfield. I've been so happy for him so far this season. The assist to Gordon tonight was lush.

Lampard is showing me some stuff so far. Considering the upheaval with Richarlison leaving and DCL going down I thought you'd be a mess to start the season.

Frank is proving to be infinitely better than Gerrard that's for sure.

On 28/08/2022 at 13:13, Kimbo said:

Proper overreaction from Carragher there. [emoji38]

Weirdly enough I just saw the Richarlison thing for the first time. I was in the bog at the pub when it happened.

After hearing the outcry, I cannot believe how mundane and trivial it was. He just did a couple of little keepy-ups, passed it back to someone, went to receive the return pass then got absolutely obliterated by the most obvious red-card tackle I’ve seen in ages. If the Forest player hadn’t lost his shit we wouldn’t have mentioned it. Then Carragher throws his toys out of the pram.

Honestly, I was looking forward to some proper shithousing but it was so innocuous.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

IMG-20220830-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20220830-WA0042.jpg

IMG-20220830-WA0041.jpg

Too small. 

I think Koulibaly and Silva are looking a bit old back there.

Having said that I really think you're setting yourself up for some Palava with this Martinez thing. The Liverpool and Southampton games he wasn't really tested aerially.