Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Zaha has stuck Kaka's posts up on the dressing room wall as motivation

Still hate Zaha's game and would never have him in my team. Send this one to him too.

Just now, rgk_lfc said:

Mitro appears to have finally figured out the PL. He did not give a single moment rest to our defenders on opening day. 

Just about to turn 28, think he's in his prime now. Personally think he'd have got there earlier had he left Fulham sooner instead of yo-yoing with them, but fair play.

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

You've got to hand it to Hasselhoff like, everytime you think that's them done he turns it around

Must be the most under the radar team ever. Just a bunch of nobodies and JWP

Guest HTT II

This is going to be a crazy season, I can see most teams outside of City being inconsistent and dropping points to anyone really. Everton look solid and although they are average overall, their signings have been sensible and they seem solid pros and that’s what they’ve needed. Southampton man are a weird team and Brighton badly need a goalscorer. Leeds nice on the eye, but they have a soft underbelly and I’m delighted for Fulham and Mitro as my nephew supports them and I’ve been to their ground about 5 times now. And Palace, again I like how they play, set up and what Vieira is doing there. Chelsea probably need to spend a few more hundred million if they lose this!

Edited by HTT II