Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

He's obviously managed Sunderland, had that scuffle with Shearer, and just never really had a good word to say about Newcastle throughout his time in the game, but all that aside [emoji38], I do quite like listening to Roy Keane.

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

He's obviously managed Sunderland, had that scuffle with Shearer, and just never really had a good word to say about Newcastle throughout his time in the game, but all that aside [emoji38], I do quite like listening to Roy Keane.

Hated him as a player, him, Cantona and Schmeichel basically dragged Man Utd to the title in 96. On one of those Overlap things in the summer someone said something about Newcastle challenging for titles in a few years and he mumbled something about being cold and in the ground by the time that happens. Absolutely hates us :lol: but aye, don't mind listening to him despite all that.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

1 minute ago, sixx said:

Championship level football. I'm pretty sure Gibbs-White can be moulded into a good player given the right circumstances.

I thought he was awful, wrong decision every time.

lingard on the bench surprised me?

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Be interested to see whether Gerrard drops down the leagues or goes into punditry when he gets the sack from Villa as he's unlikely to get another shot in the Premier League.

Isn’t he record worse than Neville’s?

22 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Hated him as a player, him, Cantona and Schmeichel basically dragged Man Utd to the title in 96. On one of those Overlap things in the summer someone said something about Newcastle challenging for titles in a few years and he mumbled something about being cold and in the ground by the time that happens. Absolutely hates us :lol: but aye, don't mind listening to him despite all that.

Don’t think he ever got over the he wank’s his dog chant. Understandable tbf 🤣

Gerrard is finished.

Away support turned on him last night. Always the sign of the end for managers with us (and prob most other clubs).

Terrible football, no shape going forward, inexplicable line-up choices, and - and this has got way worse the last few weeks - being an absolute cunt, throwing players under the bus constantly.

The players clearly are not playing for him, either. In a year he has not improved a single player, not one.

A matter of time, wouldn't be at all surprised if it was today.

Honestly, saying in his post match he 'needs certain players to step forward and create something'.

No, Steven, that's your fucking job to make that happen through training. Unbelievable.

What a cunt. I supported him but the way he has reacted when under real pressure is absolutely shameful.

Horrible person.

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

Gerrard is finished.

Away support turned on him last night. Always the sign of the end for managers with us (and prob most other clubs).

Terrible football, no shape going forward, inexplicable line-up choices, and - and this has got way worse the last few weeks - being an absolute cunt, throwing players under the bus constantly.

The players clearly are not playing for him, either. In a year he has not improved a single player, not one.

A matter of time, wouldn't be at all surprised if it was today.

Isn’t he very close to Purslow though ?  Will that not give him a stay of execution ?