Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Let's go Burnley on Wednesday! If Burnley win Everton might actually go down.

Their win over us will be the one that keeps Everton up. Sickening.

Just now, nufc123 said:

Everton fixtures are crazy. 2x Arsenal, Manu, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester. Only Brentford at home and with Eriksen back that is not easy either.

Burnley as well. Burnley will never have had a dmuch support as they will midweek.

Just now, madras said:

Burnley as well. Burnley will never have had a dmuch support as they will midweek.

I meant if they lose at Burnley then there is almost no way out. Football is not played on paper but Everton is showing nothing at the moment.

Just now, nufc123 said:

I meant if they lose at Burnley then there is almost no way out. Football is not played on paper but Everton is showing nothing at the moment.

Oh aye, Burnley have a much better run in. 

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:
20 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Is there a bigger cunt than richardilson, or whatever the fuck he's called, in the Premier League? Despise the fucker. 

I mean Cristiano Ronaldo still exists.

He doesn't even come close to Richardilsons cuntiness for me ?

Just now, OCK said:

There must be some strange cluases to the Dele Ali deal that means if he plays any more minutes Everton will go Bankrupt or something. [emoji38]

I think even Lampard has realised he's a dead weight. Crazy to think Alli was a first choice for England at the last World Cup.

13 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Everton fixtures are crazy. 2x Arsenal, Manu, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester. Only Brentford at home and with Eriksen back that is not easy either.

Already played Arsenal at Goodison when they spawned a 2-1 win right at the death,its Leicester they still have to play twice. Also got Palace at home amongst them games. The Brentford home game looks a lot harder then it did last week. Man Utd (H) , Palace (H) , Brentford (H), Burnley (A) should be the games they get enough points 

4 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Already played Arsenal at Goodison when they spawned a 2-1 win right at the death,its Leicester they still have to play twice. Also got Palace at home amongst them games. The Brentford home game looks a lot harder then it did last week. Man Utd (H) , Palace (H) , Brentford (H), Burnley (A) should be the games they get enough points 

My bad. Still a difficult match with the way Everton are showing up.