Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Results like that their manager should be getting the Man Utd job. He’s more than qualified for it now.

Only four players on Bodø/Glimt from the 6-1 remaining/started, only played one match in the league this season, still handed Roma their arses to them again. The way Knutsen has 100% implemented a continual working system over a focus on quality individuals is amazing. Any one player in the squad can slot into their position even if they're 3rd choice because everyone knows what they're meant to do in their own role.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

When did Maitland-Niles go to Roma? :lol:

When Arsenal thought it’d be class to severely reduce their sqaud knowing that injuries just don’t happen at the end of the season. 

3 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

West Ham’s Ameobi looking 10ft next to Joe Cole.

feel positive for English football because 20 years ago Carlton Cole was a decent prospect for Chelsea. Now, 20 years later, Tammy Abraham was that decent prospect. Similar size and stature but Tammy is twice, maybe three times the player. And it’s happening all over the country, too. 

Edited by Astroblack

If Everton lose tomorrow, then I will definitely be wanting Burnley to beat Norwich on Sunday. I guess IF Burnley, Everton, and Watford all won this weekend then it might get a tiny bit more let's say interesting from our perspective, but I think we're almost in that position as fans of being able to 'pick and choose' how you would like to see results go.

If we got to the end of the season at least 4 points clear, Norwich and Watford were gone, and Burnley were like a point ahead of Everton with them being the only clubs in contention, then I may actively want Howe to lose a Newcastle match for the first time :naughty:

52 minutes ago, Paullow said:

If Everton lose tomorrow, then I will definitely be wanting Burnley to beat Norwich on Sunday. I guess IF Burnley, Everton, and Watford all won this weekend then it might get a tiny bit more let's say interesting from our perspective, but I think we're almost in that position as fans of being able to 'pick and choose' how you would like to see results go.

If we got to the end of the season at least 4 points clear, Norwich and Watford were gone, and Burnley were like a point ahead of Everton with them being the only clubs in contention, then I may actively want Howe to lose a Newcastle match for the first time :naughty:

If Burnley beating us sends Everton down, and we’re already safe I

will be actively supporting Burnley. Really sad that like I know, but the bitter Scouse Mackems going down would be fucking delightful. 

Every now and then I feel like that Everton song they walk out to sounds like the Red Dwarf theme music :lol:

Also I don't think I've ever been such a Man Utd fan as I am today. Shame they can't be depended on for anything.