Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Yep, Van Gaal was right when he was warning Ten Hag on getting involved, it is not a place for serious managers. Poch would similarly be dumb to jump into it having escaped from the psg dumpster fire

It seems weird because that is why he was brought in but his comments suggest he doesn’t really want that role. and was hoping that he would get the managers job instead of the Director if football role or what ever it is.

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

It seems weird because that is why he was brought in but his comments suggest he doesn’t really want that role. and was hoping that he would get the managers job instead of the Director if football role or what ever it is.

I'd imagine in fairness he is feeling a lot of relief at getting out of Lokomotiv Moscow when he did, may take sting out of the shitness of being man u manager

Edited by Tiresias

I honestly think they wrote the season off and thought he'd be good moved upstairs in club after. Feels very weird when champions league spot still up for grabs which they clearly won't get now. I am only sympathetic to him because I can't understand how a 'caretaker' manager is going to get anywhere in that toxic dressing room, and everything about Ragnick's philosophy is wrong to Man United. It's just really weird. 

Guest HTT II

We were linked with him, so glad we went with Howe, he has Man Utd playing some of the most pedestrian football I’ve seen from a level of team he has at his disposal.

Just now, HTT II said:

We were linked with him, so glad we went with Howe, he has Man Utd playing some of the most pedestrian football I’ve seen from a level of team he has at his disposal.

Was more the DOF role wasn’t it? 

I was telling Froggy this. He should never have been Man Utd manager.  Even as a caretaker. He doesn’t have the credentials or the personality.  

Ole did a C+ job for the majority of his time at Manchester United and people acted as if he was always totally useless. Ralf is doing an D- job and he’s dangerously close to an E / F.  

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Was more the DOF role wasn’t it? 

Dunno, but I’m not seeing anything about him at all that would warrant such a huge job given to him as manager or DOF.