Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Tiresias said:

Son is absolutely mint, kinda a shame he's spending best years at Spurs of all places but he does have lovely chemistry with kane

It's been a perfect fit for him tbh. Doubt he'll have too many complaints.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

We’re as good as gone mate.

I’ll be honest - there was a lot of knee jerk reactions after spurs game but seeing them do it again against a decent Villa makes my worries seem a lifetime ago.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Don't think he's resolved to head to City?

If they offer daft money, maybe, but he could do a Vardy and stay put. If I were him, depends what other players are brought in come summer. 

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Digne seems a soft cunt. 

Was about to write the same thing until I saw he dislocated his shoulder :lol: He do seem quite weak mentally though, probably on account of being French. Looks decent when team plays well. Waves the white flag when team is struggling.

Glad Villa let us upgrade our LB while downgrading their own.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Hojberg's impressed me a lot more when I've watched them this season. Always looked too slow and without any obvious strengths when I'd seen him in the past.

Reminds me of a better Scott Parker. 

47 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's a delicate balancing act hating @leffe186 's guts while thinking he's also 10/10 as a person.

:lol: Console yourself with the fact that I’m  trying not to engage with football much any more. I can’t in all conscience publicly gloat or celebrate.

Not to say I don’t have a difficult private choice whether to check out Arsenal-mania or Redcafe first.

I will say this. The fact that Aston Villa only had two yellow cards after that is incomprehensible to me :lol:. Now I have to avoid mentioning the game at all to my Villa fan wife. Again.

Howe has 3 more points then Gerrard since they both took over. Remember some saying we should have gone for the later, glad they've been proven wrong :smug: 

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, LFEE said:

What you talking about ? This is how football used to be before it got soft this last 10 year or so.

More like 25 years it's got too soft in your case. ;)

Guest neesy111
Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Could Targett be recalled with Dignes injury?

No, even if they could they couldn't register him.