Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
7 minutes ago, Nicetobeout said:

One of the worst attitudes in PL history him. Loads of talent just half arsed it most weeks. My mate is a manure “fan” and was laughing when he seen we were in the odds to sign him. I said to him he genuinely wouldn’t get in our team he’s too much of a bad egg, the exact type of player you don’t want when you are trying to progress.

Alright graeme.

The FA Cup could re capture a lot of its magic by just scrapping Wembley for the semi finals. Part of the whole experience of the semi final was the anticipation of getting to Wembley for the final. The atmosphere at Old Trafford and places like Villa Park for semi finals was unique. It’ll never happen due to paying off the cost of Wembley, but for the sake of 2 games a year it would be a real boost to the whole feel of the competition.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

The FA Cup could re capture a lot of its magic by just scrapping Wembley for the semi finals. Part of the whole experience of the semi final was the anticipation of getting to Wembley for the final. The atmosphere at Old Trafford and places like Villa Park for semi finals was unique. It’ll never happen due to paying off the cost of Wembley, but for the sake of 2 games a year it would be a real boost to the whole feel of the competition.

I would agree, but surely a day out at Wembo would be special either way, NUFC have played at Old Trafford or Villa Park hundreds of billions of times, where as Wembo… 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I would agree, but surely a day out at Wembo would be special either way, NUFC have played at Old Trafford or Villa Park hundreds of billions of times, where as Wembo… 

Argh the mackems 2nd home Wembo…..

Nah something unique about Villa Park or domestic grounds split in 2 for a cup semi.

Edited by Whitley mag

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Nah, semi finals are shite at Wembley.  Nee atmosphere in them since you still don't have a prize.

Eh, there is the prize of a final, it’s up to the fans to make a decent atmosphere regardless of ground. I do think, mind, an FA Cup Semi at Wembo is better off for smaller clubs for the experience, although we haven’t been to too many in the last how many decades… if we ever get there, I’d make a good weekend of it regardless!

Guest neesy111
12 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Eh, there is the prize of a final, it’s up to the fans to make a decent atmosphere regardless of ground. I do think, mind, an FA Cup Semi at Wembo is better off for smaller clubs for the experience, although we haven’t been to too many in the last how many decades… if we ever get there, I’d make a good weekend of it regardless!

It was fine for over a hundred years, nevermind helping London fans with less travel costs etc.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

It was fine for over a hundred years, nevermind helping London fans with less travel costs etc.

Aye, that’s fair enough, ideally, for me anyway, I’d have a 2 leg semi home and away for the FA Cup.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Baz Bannon with a worldie. 0-3.

Bad news for the mackems this sheff wed game.

5 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

Can't wait for Berhalter to continue with Steffen as our #1 for no reason at all

He desperately needs to go on loan for the start of next season and get actual playing time. Same with Turner now he’s off to Arsenal to sit on their bench