Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

With the chanting over the silence thing, not to defend them too much but I know from experience sometimes when you have quite a lot of fans in the concourse making their way up, they start chanting and sometimes it's not always obvious to them that there's a silence.

I know at our aways we have loads that only make their way up with seconds to spare and if youve just been going mental in the concourse you carry it over. Also with the ground being so quiet any sort of noise can easily be heard so it always sounds worse 

Agreed, I was at Stoke away some years ago and that same thing happened.

Guest neesy111
Just now, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Just aside on these semi finals being at Wembley, the reason from years ago was that the FA owed a load of money because of the over running costs of the new Wembley.

Anyone know how much they owe ? As this is the reason that the semis will always be set there.

They don't owe much now, hence why England games are now sometimes outside of Wembley.

It's a joke.

Just now, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Just aside on these semi finals being at Wembley, the reason from years ago was that the FA owed a load of money because of the over running costs of the new Wembley.

Anyone know how much they owe ? As this is the reason that the semis will always be set there.

Might have already paid it off, possibly too greedy to hold it somewhere else like they should.

5 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Even when it's paid off it's a way of them continuing to make more so don't hold your breath. Unless the FA builds a Northern Wembley everything will stay in London.

Edited by madras