Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Yeah, I've switched over to the PSG game. It's gonna be a weird feeling if / when we start to dominate the vast majority of our matches. I'm sure City fans are loving it, and I was when they were playing vs Norwich the other day, but it's not so great if you are predominantly watching as a neutral

6 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Yeah, I've switched over to the PSG game. It's gonna be a weird feeling if / when we start to dominate the vast majority of our matches. I'm sure City fans are loving it, and I was when they were playing vs Norwich the other day, but it's not so great if you are predominantly watching as a neutral

Agreed. Think its actually getting boring watching City as they just dominate matches too much, not their fault of course but its definitely losing its appeal when they just hammer everyone. Only team I can see stopping them in the Champions League is Liverpool 

Edit - Now 4-0 up away and not even half time in a champions league knockout its clinical as fuck like :lol:

Edited by Pokerprince2004

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Wigan 1-0 

They should go up with Rotherham, but before turning their match around on Saturday to win 2-1, they had just taken 2 points from their previous 3 games. They have Rotherham away on Friday, and still have a backlog of games to catch up on, as well as still being in that lower tier cup, so hopefully they don't slip up here, as while unlikely, you never know if Neil could get a tune out of them.