Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Classic Real this. :lol: Going to win this tie despite City being twice the team aren't they? Reals defense looks lost without Casemiro to shield them. Militao is yet again having a nightmare along with Alaba. 

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He is for me like, Ronaldo will farm hat tricks against Norwich, but when it’s needed Benzema turns up. He even stepped aside for Ronaldo. He’s carrying this team on his own basically . 

Ronaldo must have played hundreds of games against Norwich then. :lol: I will always be on team Messi but this is just rewriting history to make Ronaldo look worse. Benzema is ridiculously good but Ronaldo carried Real often too for ages. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He is for me like, Ronaldo will farm hat tricks against Norwich, but when it’s needed Benzema turns up. He even stepped aside for Ronaldo. He’s carrying this team on his own basically . 

I don’t disagree, but Ronaldo at Real Madrid through his endeavours won them a shit load often on his own at times, he was for them a big game player and produced the goods. Benzema was second fiddle and in his shadow and now isn’t, but Ronaldo was no second fiddle or in anyone’s shadow, and I fucking rate Benzema, he’s vastly underrated and I’m loving the season he’s having!

4 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Jesus has hit some form of late. Feels like he was out of the team a lot earlier in the season or often shoved out wide. 

Feel like he will be amazing signing for someone, these City years have made him so versatile.

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Think he came out at the start of the season saying he wanted to play out wide and not as a striker. Maybe not the best idea in a squad full of wingers with no striker [emoji38]

“If you take my beginning as professional at Palmeiras, I played left-wing. At the academy too, national team, the Olympics. I played as a forward and moved to the front," Jesus began.

"Then I was second striker [at Palmeiras]. Then I became a centre-forward. In the national team as well, things happened. That’s how I came here [City]. In my mind, I was always more of a winger than a forward." 

The striker continued, "I think that with my qualities, I help more from the wing than from the centre. I’ve been playing like this for the national team since the Copa America."

"It’s nothing new for me, nor for many people in Brazil. But here [in England], yes. Maybe they don’t follow [Brazil National team] so much.”

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Think he came out at the start of the season saying he wanted to play out wide and not as a striker. Maybe not the best idea in a squad full of wingers with no striker [emoji38]

“If you take my beginning as professional at Palmeiras, I played left-wing. At the academy too, national team, the Olympics. I played as a forward and moved to the front," Jesus began.

"Then I was second striker [at Palmeiras]. Then I became a centre-forward. In the national team as well, things happened. That’s how I came here [City]. In my mind, I was always more of a winger than a forward." 

The striker continued, "I think that with my qualities, I help more from the wing than from the centre. I’ve been playing like this for the national team since the Copa America."

"It’s nothing new for me, nor for many people in Brazil. But here [in England], yes. Maybe they don’t follow [Brazil National team] so much.”

Just now, Pata said:

Feel like he will be amazing signing for someone, these City years have made him so versatile.

Been underwhelming since his first full season or so for City. Has the talents, but really needs a change of scenery. Needs to go to a team where he will play day in day out. 

Just now, Pata said:

Surprised matey that’s suggested we sign Mount, Saka, Lewandowski and Suarez. Hasn’t said we should go for him :lol: 

Guest HTT II

City fans have to be the worst set of fans, it’s a fucking CL semi and they are as mute as a dead person. Pathetic! I hope if we reach such heights our atmosphere will never be that bad!

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Benzema gave him nearly 50 assists on his own ffs. He scored a lot of goals that is beyond doubt, he did not carry them. That’s not even debatable 

He didn’t carry them like Benzema does today, but that’s not down to Benzema or Ronaldo it’s down to the disparity between the teams from then and now. Ronaldo was for them a big game player, a match winner and without him, even with Benzema firing like he is now, wouldn’t have won half of what they did. By the way, for all the stick he gets, Bale has been a massive big game player for Real just as much as Benzema now is for them.

34 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

You could watch the City game.

I kind of wanted to see what the fuss was about with Johnson. Fulham have largely dominated, especially second half but he looks like one of the better players out there, very lively and has come close to setting up and scoring this half.

The hate of one of the biggest goats of big game players in ronaldo is sicking on here,Ronaldo has carried loads of clubs in various leagues and always been the star for portugal.Even carrying man utd at the age of 37

How many times has Ronaldo scored a match winner for man u this season alone??

Edited by astraguy

Guest neesy111
Just now, astraguy said:

The hate of one of the biggest goats of big game players in ronaldo is sicking on here,Ronaldo has carried loads of clubs in various leagues and always been the star for portugal.Even carrying man utd at the age of 37

:rolleyes:

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Carried Portugal so hard they won the final when he got injured lol. 

Got through the group stage by not winning a game.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Yeah he is scary to watch 

It's just confusing, how professional players can be so inconsistent. Seriously, for most parts of this season he's been a beast for Real. But against Sevilla the other week and tonight he's having an absolute mare. 

50 minutes ago, NUFCPAUL said:

Just watching City vs Madrid.

Oh how I would love Jesus here.

Seen hes linked to Arsenal, could he be tempted to us?...

16 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Surprised matey that’s suggested we sign Mount, Saka, Lewandowski and Suarez. Hasn’t said we should go for him :lol: 

😂