Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've just realised I've been thinking of Ese and Olise as one combined player for almost a full season :lol:

One having a ‘Z’ in the name is the giveaway 😉

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Anah but the pronunciations are really similar.

Ee-zay

Ol-ee-say

My brain just combined them and decided they're a good player. :lol:

I’m only kidding- easy mistake. 👍

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm not always the best at spotting potential, but I'm not getting the Gallagher hype tbh.

Like Gilmour, started the season strongly, but both seem to have slowed towards the second half of the season. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

He was awful against us last week but has generally been good for most the season 

Yeah, first half of the season whenever I saw them he looked good. 2nd half every time I've seen them he's looked very meh, but not sure if I've just missed his good games.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Good win for Blackburn. If they make 6th ahead of Sheff Utd, the only team I wouldn’t be happy to see go up is Huddersfield. Would be happy with Luton, Forest & Blackburn for different reasons.

Just checked the fixtures. You'd not expect Boro to win all 3 but they're still in with a shout. 

If I had to pick I'd go Blackburn. 

Fulham and Bournemouth* still to have a hell of alot of influence over who goes up with them

*I'm assuming they'll get 4 points from Swansea/Millwall

I've gone from being indifferent to football in general, disillusioned with my team back to full investment. Not sure, wether to watch City v Real the neet or the L1 classico

Exciting times